We pride ourselves on upholding the highest ethical standards in all our business practices. This website has been developed by Summit Design and Engineering Services to provide general information about our firm.
Persons viewing or using our website should note the following:
- E-mail addresses and e-mail links on this website are provided as a convenience. Clients and other persons contacting us by e-mail, or transmitting data to us over the Internet, are cautioned that such transmissions could be misdirected or intercepted. Although there are security risks inherent in any transmissions by electronic or telephonic means, you should exercise great care, with recognition of the risks of misdirection or interception, in sending us any sensitive or confidential information by e-mail.
- Our firm’s services are offered only in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, and nothing in this website should be construed as engaging, or offering to engage, in any activities in any jurisdiction where such activities would be unlawful or improper.
- All contents of this website, including, without limitation, any images, photographs, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips or text remains the sole and exclusive property of Summit.
- The use of the e-mail addresses or links on this website for purposes of unsolicited broadcasts (commonly referred to as “spamming”) is unauthorized and prohibited.
- The specific personal identification, such as your name or e-mail address, collected via our site(s) is only the information you choose to give us. Summit Design and Engineering Services gathers this information for our use only. Such information will be used as a means of contacting you only with your permission. None of this information is provided to third party groups.
- Our site(s) may include links to other sites, however Summit Design and Engineering Services is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such sites.