We understand how vital transportation infrastructure is for a community’s well-being. Our team’s responsive and innovative approaches aim to keep this infrastructure functional and safe through all-encompassing maintenance, inspection, monitoring, and reporting capabilities.
We know projects must be appropriately maintained to be resilient and impactful for our communities. We can be the partner to achieve that goal.
Roadbotics: Artificial Intelligence (AI), non-subjective Pavement Condition Software. We are a certified Partner offering this software assessment service as a standalone service or as a tool enhancing our ability to develop resurfacing and maintenance plans.
- Data Collection
- Map Creation
- Assessment & Mapping Support Services.
- GPS Location and GIS Mapping of Client Assets
- Condition Assessments and Grading of Associated Assets
- Recommendations for Repairs and Associated Cost Estimates
- Contracting of Repair Needs Based on these Estimates
- Disaster Recovery Response
- Debris Monitoring
- Snow/Ice Operations Assistance
- Pavement Condition Assessments
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Asset Inventory
- Asset Assessment
- Emergency Response
- Roadside Systems
- Drainage Systems
NCDOT Guardrail Inspection and Repair
We provided GIS-based guardrail damage and reporting collector for multiple counties where we utilized ArcGIS to create and maintain data used for the planning and repair of guardrails. Summit’s GIS team, within the Maintenance Management Department, developed the ArcGIS Collector to collect and host the data.
Our team conducted weekly assessments of multiple NCDOT routes to identify damaged and non-compliant sections. Included in the dataset are pictures, the route name and class, exact GPS coordinates, and a cost and materials estimate for the repair which allowed the contractor to mobilize quicker and more efficiently. Once the repair is completed at a specific site, the contractor edited the status as repair verified.
What is AgileAssets?
As a recognized partner with AgileAssets, Summit engineers and consultants are able to use AgileAssets software solutions and offer our professional services to help our current and future customers maximize the return on their infrastructure investments.
AgileAssets integrated asset lifecycle management solutions include advanced analytics for pavement, structures, road maintenance and safety and can be incorporated into our existing service offering. In fact, these services can be included as part of existing contracts with our client base.
These are some of the benefits that our AgileAssets solutions bring to clients:
- ► Complete infrastructure asset lifecycle management
- ► Informed, data-driven decisions
- ► Optimized funding allocations across programs and asset types
- ► Optimal short-term & long-term strategies for maintenance, preservation, rehab. & replacement
- ► Maximized asset performance and return on investment
- ► Level-of-service and performance goals reached
- ► Improved and enhanced safety programs
- ► Regulatory standards and reporting requirements met
- ► Integration with legacy and third-party systems
- ► Improving service, value, and benefits to taxpayers
For more information on how you can introduce and offer these new service capabilities to your customer contacts, please contact Britt McCurry, PE at email@example.com. You can also learn more about AgileAssets on their website www.agileassets.com. Follow them on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook or YouTube to keep current with new information.