To support the NCDOT’s disaster recovery operations, Summit’s team responsibilities included emergency response and recovery planning, emergency operations support, damaged site identification and documentation, debris-related operations, reimbursement documentation creation and compilation, and event reporting and tracking. Personnel needed for this contract included a proposal engineer, an assessment technician/damage inspector, a GIS technician, debris monitors, a debris monitor supervisor, and an engineering supervisor.
As part of a Limited Services Contract for the NCDOT, our maintenance management team’s scope of work included:
- FEMA Compliance Monitoring and Auditing
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Debris Removal Monitoring
- Disaster Recovery Data and Accounting
- Truck Verification/Certification
- Load Ticket Certification