As the Architect for this multi-phase project, our team performed several primary tasks at the Client’s behest. We reviewed and documented the existing conditions at 10000 Brighton Road in Henderson, Colorado. Our team then compared these current conditions to the Owner’s desired architectural and interior design program before formulating a schematic plan in line with the Owner’s vision.
This review process for 10000 Brighton assessed the overall feasibility of future modifications and additions to the space for the Complete Trailers Colorado sales center. The schematic design package provided by our team included a site plan, floor plans for existing areas and the Client’s proposed additions, code compliance floor diagrams, summary data of square footage, detailed ICC code analysis, and a letter of opinion from the Architect and sub-consultants.
The services to assess feasibility included:
- Evaluating existing land-use documentation to ascertain the limitations of the subject’s property and measuring the impact on proposed building or site additions and modifications.
- Consideration of the Owner’s future design program concerning land-use planning and zoning documents recorded on the premises.
- Assisting with schematic site planning and architectural design for the modification and/or addition to the existing sales and service building (approximately 1,600 ft2).
- Assisting the Owner with generating a new architectural program for the building retrofit and/or any future additions.
- Consideration of the Owner’s desired future design program with respect to the International Code Council (ICC) code series and Amendments as adopted by ordinance and currently in force with Adams County.
- Assisting the Owner with the Adams County jurisdictional requirements, as required, to entitle or permit any proposed development or improvements to the subject property.