As a part of the Limited Services Agreement for On-Call Services, our team provided engineering and design services for the superelevation improvements on Capital Boulevard in Wake County, NC. This task order included both roadway design and traffic control services for the roadway improvements on Capitol Boulevard between Lane Street and the railroad.
This task order included the following sub-tasks:
- Prepare both a pre-right of way package and a final right of way package for submittal.
- Coordinate with sub-consultants and DOT units.
- Prepare and submit pre-PLFI plans and final PLFI plans for review.
- Review roadway plans and X-sections.
- Field investigations.
- Develop design parameters and provide a written concept.